Simple sugar roses are so effective and can really impress friends and family. In this quick free tutorial, you will learn the most basic way to make sugar roses. These are made free hand without any difficult or expensive tools.
- You roll 4 little balls about 1cm in diameter
- Push down 3 of them under the plastic acetate sheet and make thin around the side
- On the 4th one roll and flatten into an oval
- Take the oval one and roll into a little spiral as per the video
- Take your first petal and join but slightly higher than the centre. Then once secure bend over the top so the height remains the same
- Take the second petal and put on slightly higher than the previous petal and repeat step 5.
- Repeat the step for the last petal just as in the video
- Break off the stork and leave your rose petal in a flower drying tray for around an hour to dry.
For more free tutorials, have a look here!
For loads of videos on how to make all sorts of roses and other sugar flowers, plus recipes, videos, pictorials, masterminds, member perks and an awesome community, join the Pretty Witty Academy. It is the best online cake and cake business school in the world.
JOIN THE ACADEMY TODAY