20th January 2020
Free Cake Tutorial: Podcast Cupcake Topper
Have you heard the Suzi Witt Show? Well to in recognition of that we've got a Podcast Cupcake tutorial for you!
In this tutorial, learn how to make a podcast cupcake! In this quick tip from Pretty Witty Academy, you will learn how to make a podcast cupcake with microphone and topper.
This quick tip will help you to improve your novelty cupcakes and get a really great reaction from your customer.
Top Tips for this Podcast Cupcake
- Use florist paste so it dries firm and holds its shape.
- Always use a grey florist paste when making something silver as it makes the silver stand out better.
- Use spacers when rolling out, this will ensure an even thickness of your florist paste.
- A stylus tool is great for making the microphone topper.
- Edible Dust creates a great effect on gadget toppers, this one is by Sugarflair.
Products Used for this Podcast Topper:
Want More Tutorials?
We have so many more tutorials for cakes and cupcake toppers to help you improve your cakes over on the Pretty Witty Academy. Have a look at this Gagdet Cupcake Toppers Tutorial and see where your skills can take you!
Feeling inspired and want to listen to the podcast? Click here.
Over on the Pretty Witty Academy site we have nearly 1000 cake tutorials showing you everything from how to cover a cake with sugar paste to fully advanced gravity defying cakes. We also have a huge business section for those wanting to run a cake business.
Why not check out some of these amazing toppers now you've had a go at one! See more at Pretty Witty Academy.
Some links in the Pretty Witty Cakes Blog will be affiliate links. Affiliate links are links where we can earn commission by advertising and linking to other sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases which helps ensure that we can keep producing free tutorials for you.